Today will mark the start of the Jeff Fisher era in St. Louis when the Rams face off against the Detroit Lions on the road at Ford Field.
If you are still trying to score tickets to the Rams home opener in week 2 against the Washington Redskins, a special promotion will not only get you to the game but also some lip hair as well.
The Rams will be giving out fake Jeff Fisher moustaches to the fans that buy tickets with the promotional code of “STACHE”. When they arrive at the stadium, they will receive a package with the fake moustache that will contain the below list of reasons why you should wear it during the game:
– Firing up the St. Louis Rams team and fans with a single application;
– Enhanced ability to read opponent offensive and defensive formations and strategies;
– Magnetic attraction to toasted ravioli and frozen custard;
– Savoring the flavor of Rams victory twice as long as ordinary facial hair;
– Heightened coolness factor when paired with sunglasses.
Sadly, the fake facial hair won’t score you a part in a music video for Goodbye June. You will actually have to be Jeff Fisher for that one.
Rams to hand out Jeff Fisher moustaches [Shutdown Corner]